Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Canada Mourns

The story still makes me a little queasy. Earlier this week there was tradgedy on our highways. Not far from my hometown, on a Greyhound bus a young man full of promise lost his life. Not an accident a horrible murder. Just like something out of a horror movie. It is stil unreal to me. Unfortunetly for the family of this young man, this horror is real. It is a horror they will not wake up from. Words cannot express how I feel. I wish I could reach out to this family. I do not know them, but I wish with all my being that I could ease their pain somehow. Funny how human nature is like that. I am not really sure what I am trying to say here. I guess I just need to get it out. I cannot write out all the details of this horrible murder. I can't even read the stories in the paper anymore. I am horrified at what one human being can do to another. I understand their is mental health issues here but still...

If you want to read the story yourself the details are .here. Be warned, it is a gruesome story. Pray for this family please

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I have been praying for that family (and everyone who witnessed what will, no doubt, haunt them for the rest of their lives)since I first read the news. Someone, some where HAD to have seen this coming. A person can not be THAT disturbed without calling attention to themselves at least once before such a horrendous act. Such a senseless loss...

Mackey said...

When I heard of this I bawled.
So unreal.
I pray for the family & for all of those that were subjected to that henious scene.

Sheena LaShay said...

The article is no longer at the link. That's too bad.