Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Monday, June 25, 2007

WHEN i SAY THINGS ARE SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL, I AM NOT KIDDING

This twister happened on Friday. As it turned out, I had taken my kids to the batting cages about 10 miles from there. They weren't worried, but I was. I had to bribe them to leave. Ice cream works wonders.

In case you were wondering, we are all safe. There were no fatalities, but, I believe, there were four houses destroyed.

3 comments:

ALRO said...

That is UNBELIEVABLE footage!!!
Glad you're safe!!!

hockeyman said...

They had a quiz on the internet the other day as to where you were safest in a Tornado... under a tree.. in a ditch.... under an overpass....

in a ditch is the safest...SO.......in a tornado its a good time to be a gutter girl...

glad you are safe...

guttergirl said...

Hockeyman, I had not thought of it that way. I guess it is all in the way you look at things.