Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Today in history

Today is a big day in our home. Today my baby twins enter the double digits. My little girls turn 10! They were so excited last night they couldn't sleep. Remember when you used to look forward to birthdays instead of hiding from them? Me either. I guess that is part of old age.

My angels have certainly come along way. When they were born, they were 2 months early. They weighed 3lbs 5 oz and 3 lbs 7oz. They were so tiny. We couldn't even hold them for a month after they were born because they were so tiny and delicate.

So Happy Birthday my babies!

While we are talking about birthdays, skip on over to see.Melissa and her new baby boy Xander. What a cutie. He is a heartbreaker in the making

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to them!!! It's awesome when the kiddos have birthdays... you get to feel their excitment too!

trish said...

Happy Bday to your babies!