Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Monday, September 17, 2007

I DON'T LIKE MONDAYS

MONDAYS... need I say more?

I don't like Mondays but I hate being disorganized more. Today was a huge disorganized morning. I don't know where I left my mind. To start off, I forgot to write on the calendar that I had one of my extra kids, so I was still in bed when he arrived. Thank God I was awake. Then I went to make lunches and discovered that someone had eaten all the bread. Now I have to get my son to buy his lunch. Thank God he has money. I was going to go to the bank this morning. Then my husband was mad at me because I didn't have any cash to give him to buy smokes. Oh well, you should have asked yesterday when I was out. Then I asked him to take the big car.. affectionately known as "the tank" to work today. I have a chiro appointment on the other side of the city. I hate to drive at the best of times let alone when I have to go through miles of construction and leave my neighborhood. The construction I have to drive through was the scene of a fatal accident on Friday. One construction person was killed and the other one was seriously injured. Now I really panic going through it. To top it off I couldn't find the appointment card for my appointment. I can't remember if it is at 10 or 11. I hate being disorganized!

To continue with my forgetfulness, we then realized that it was garbage day. Nothing like starting your day out by chasing the garbage truck down the backlane in your underwear. It might not be so bad if I had fancy Batman Underoos like Mark, but I don't. At least it wasn't the underwear with the big hole in it.

Then I opened the door to get the paper to discover that my new Halloween broom is missing. It was really cool. It was black and neon orange and had a sign on it that said either " The Witch is in" or " The Witch is out". I love it. I hope it turns up.

I also realized that my children have dentist appointments today. Oh joy. I have an extra child I had forgotten about and didn't make extra arrangements for it. I have to scramble to fix that too.

Now instead of trying to fix all the stupid things I have done (or left undone) this morning, I am blogging. Bad blogger, bad blogger.

I will leave you with this thought for the day...

1 comment:

trish said...

"organize or agonize'
I hate the truth in that statement. i have agonized too many times. maybe you should just buy yourself a pair of wonder woman panties and a bar of chocolate and just chill for a moment of silence as you regroup.
peace to you.