Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Warning!! This one is so bad it is funny. Don't say I didn't warn you. Psychic

I am not a believer in séances, but I went to one just to see what they are like. The psychic was doing his thing and grinning from ear to ear.

I assumed his merriment was due to the fact that he was fooling a gullible public and gave him a poke in the nose. You can probably guess the rest...

Wait for it - - - - - -

I was arrested for striking a happy medium...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe - I cracked a smile at that one :)

Hoochie Mama said...

LOL!

hockeyman said...

you sneaky gal you..................

CallmeJack said...

thank you babe


Jack

ALRO said...

haha.. oh boy !!!!

honkeie said...

oh man, did I walk right into that one, like a big old pile of fresh dog poop!