Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Saturday, March 01, 2008

I AM BACK!

I know, I know, I keep saying that. So much has been happening and so little time to blog. Where to start?

The daughter went almost an entire year without breaking a bone. The joke was since she changed schools she wasn't allowed to break any more bones. The girls have been at their new school for a year now. I am sorry I didn't move them four years ago. My daughters are both so much happier. We saw two friends this week. They both commented on how much healthier my girl looks. It is because she is not stressed anymore. Her headaches, stomach pains, meltdowns are all gone. However the broken bone thing came back this week. She fell off the monkey bars at school and chipped the bone in her foot. She has a cast from her toes to her knees. Did I mention she is miserable? She missed the big basketball tournament too. As a nice change, she was royally pissed that she couldn't go to school for two days. She actually WANTED to go to school. What a nice change.

We have been shopping around for middle schools. We had to make a decsion where to send them next year. It was a tough, stressful choice. My only rule was that they had to agree on a school. I was not taking two, same age, kids to two different schools. I may be crazy, but I am not insane. The only school they could agree on was the school their brother went to. I like the school. I love the teachers. The only problem is putting the girls back into the same group of children we finally got them away from. I spoke to the pricipal and explained the situation. She said they would try to keep them separated but couldn't promise anything. I understand that. I was okay with that. Until this week. I had to take the daughter (with the cast) to the school to pick out her band instrument this week. I was a little concerned when she showed a great interest in the tuba and the trumpet. Turns out she chose the clarinet. Whew. An instrument that fits in the backpack. Anyway, while we are waiting for our turn guess who walks in? All four of the kids I was concerned about. Including the child who threatned to bring a knife to school and use it on our daughter. The one the school refused to do anything about. My daughter got that panicked look on her face. I told her to ignore it. Now I am rethinking the choice of schools. I can feel my anxiety rising. I know I shouldn't worry about it and everything may turn out just fine. But I really do not want to go to the way it was. My girls are happy! I can't go back to the way things were.

On a happier note, my baby boy turned 15 this week. Yikes! No fair. I feel so old. I can feel the bones crack everytime I move and the hair is turning color too. Pretty soon, I will be stuck in my rocking chair, shaking my cane at those loud lousy kids running across the lawn. The boy had a pretty good birthday. The lousy kid ended up with almost $400. I am going to have to go to him for a loan. He is really excited that he can take drivers ed in September. His mother is finding it hard to muster up that much enthusiasm. I am a nervous driver to start with. Sitting beside a novice teenage driver will send me into convulsions.

School is a no go for me. I am still waiting for a course to be offered that I haven't already taken. I only need 5 more but it is getting harder to take the courses. They rarely offer the courses I need. How do they expect me to finnish if they don't offer what I need and I can't afford to move to full time day classes. I am taking a WEVAS course next month. Working Effectively with Violent and Aggressive States. I don't need it to graduate, but I need it to get a job. Go figure. At least I am taking it with a friend I have met through my other classes. She is a riot so I am looking forward to it. This friend is the one who went for a joy ride in a computer chair in one of my other courses. She was bored on her break so she convinced another girl to push her down the wheelchair ramp in the computer chair. When that got boring, she convinced this girl to get her car and a rope. The girl then towed my friend behind her car all around the parking lot. This girl kills me.

I guess that is it all in a nutshell. If anyone still reads it, I will try to pop around to your blogs soon. Take care

3 comments:

Hoochie Mama said...

Back again huh? You sure? LOL!

I hope things turn out well for your girls at the middle school. They have been through so much already.

Melissa said...

Glad to hear from you again! Is it wrong of me to hope that one of your girls knocks the crap out of that snotty little group of twits at least once? Oh well! Here is hoping for the best... and if all else fails... break out that shiny new cane and do a bit more than yell! :)

Anonymous said...

I read! I come by often...

I hope that everything works out for the best with the schooling - both your girls and your courses...