Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Friday, March 28, 2008

Stolen Meme

Okay, I confess. I have totally stolen this Meme from TG and AL. Forgive me and I will let you steal it from me.

Answer the questions below by taking your answer and typing it into Photobucket. Take any picture from the results and post.

Age on my next birthday

My favorite food

My favorite animal

My favorite place

My favorite object My favorite color

Where I was born. (okay I cheated on this one. It should be town where I was born, but I liked this answer better)

Town where I now live

Name of pets ..... and my killer looks about as scary as this one does.

Zodiac sign

Nickname

Person I miss right now

First job (Okay. Truth be told, I worked for the competition but I couldn't find a picture)

Current job

Grandma name and Bad habit (i have a filthy mouth as you all know)

Favorite drink

Looking forward to..

2 comments:

Hoochie Mama said...

Woot!!! Loved it!

JQ75 said...

This is really really cool I like it a lot, but I'm into photography.

If you have a photobucket account and want to show slideshows on your sidebar, check out posts I have on my JQsLife blog and in draft on my Popular Technology blog.