Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Friday, January 05, 2007

Back To Normal ( or at least what passes for normal around here)

Woo Hoo!! I survived Christmas holidays. It was touch and go for a while there but I squeaked by. I have taken a poll of local parents. We have decieded that two weeks off is way toooo looooonnngggg. One week would be perfect. Okay, having school seven days a week for 10 hours a day would be perfect, but I will take what I can get. Our holidays were topped off with a snowstorm on New Year's Eve. The husband threw his back out shovelling, so our new years consisted of him laying on the couch moaning in pain. Do we know how to ring the new year or what?

I am happy to report that we made it through the holidays without any trips to the emergency room. No broken bones or gopher hole falls this Christmas. That in itself is something to celebrate.

I received the greatest present this year. From my kids, I got two tickets to see the Trailer Park Boys live!! I can't wait! Ooops my white trash roots are showing again. The TPB will be joined by Swollen Members and Helix. I didn't know Helix was even still around. It should be fun. The official countdown has started. THERE ARE NOW 24 DAYS TILL TPB!!!!!!!!!

I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas and a great start to the new year.

7 comments:

Mackey said...

I LOOOOVE TPB!!!!!!!!
They are definitely the shit!
Helix is touring with them???? That is crazy!!
Have a blast!!!

hockeyman said...

Helix (are they still around????) and the trailer park boys is way way too much fun. I have to see if they are coming to Calgary

Hoochie Mama said...

Sorry about the hubby... is he better?

Ummmmm... I guess I'll have to google TPB and those other ones. I'm sure you'll have a great time! LOL!

The Idiot Speaketh said...

INXS and now TPB? Ya wanna trade kids? I got jack-squat from my underlings! ha ha

What next year? Tix to see Bob and Doug in "A Streetcar named Desire"?

"SSSSTTEEEEEELLLLAAAAA!! TAKE OFF EH?!!!""

honkeie said...

Mine are still to little to give me anthing like that. I just hope when they get bigger they remeber all the gifts i went crazy looking for!

Canadian Sentinel said...

Sounds cool!

Would you believe that my sister in law actually went to the same high school at the same time with two of the TPBs? The ones who aren't Bubbles, that is. So she saw 'em live lots of times before they became the TPBs.

guttergirl said...

Check out my cool new countdown counter for the TPB!