Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Friday, January 26, 2007

Fuck you ! Fridays

It is that time of the week again. I don't have a picture for FU Friday. When you read where it is sent out to, you will understand.

I have run out of meds and my Doctor is on holidays til Feb 5th. I spent all day yesterday trying to get someone to give me a refill. No such luck. It drives me that you can't get a medically neccessary refil until your regular doctor returns. What am I supposed to do until then? Suffer I guess.

So I send out a big Fuck You to the messed up medical system.

My next one is a little more painful. I think of myself as a loyal friend. I will defend you to the end of the earth. BUT if you betray me or my trust, you are dead to me. I came home from school last night and found a letter in my mailbox. It was from the mother of the girl I am looking after for the week. She is bitching because I called her house twice and she wants me to stop. In truth, it was HER DAUGHTER calling to talk to her brother. Whatever. Then she goes on to say things that the girl's father had told her about me and my family. Things he was told in trust. I cannot believe he would stab us in the back like that. I have never been anything but supportive to him. Who took his daughter when her own Mother wouldn't. This is the payback I get. I am so hurt. I realize alot of her letter was bullshit, but someone had to give her the information. I know I didn't and I know my husband didn't,so who is left? I am now sending my next Fuck You to betrayal by so called friends!

Now you see why there is no picture. Kinda hard to come up with a picture for those kinds of things.

Have a good weekend all. Don't forget to let TG know that you played along.

2 comments:

ALRO said...

I'll give you a picture! :) Cuz i'm that fricken helpful, what can i say!

Have a nice day

Hoochie Mama said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! Why can't we trust people? It makes me so mad!!!