Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Monday, January 22, 2007

This is my life.

I used to be a grownup. I used to have adult interests. Now I am trapped in a house with preschoolers. This is what my life has been reduced to. Instead of discussing with you the latest episode of Desperate Housewives, I am going to show you the intro to my favorite kid's show. I love this bear. When he dances it makes me laugh. Oh God, I need an adult to talk to.

Things here have been crazy! My friend had to fly to Mexico this weekend for his niece's wedding. ( poor baby. Wish I had to fly to Mexico) Anyway, his parents are too ill to travel so he went to represent the family.His ex decieded to be miserable and refused to take their daughter for the week. This is 16 hours before he is to leave. He was in a panic. To make a long story short, I now have an extra daughter for a week.

On Friday afternoon, I got a call from a Mom. She was supposed to go back to work on Monday. Her daycare plans fell through and she was desperately looking for someone to look after her 10 month old daughter. I now have a 10 month old girl here. She is adorable!

There were two deaths here this weekend. My friend's father passed away on Friday. She had to leave her kids again to fly home. My heart breaks for her. Then the Mother of a friend of ours passed away on Saturday. Cancer is a bitch. No two ways about it.

I hope all is well with everyone else.

5 comments:

The Idiot Speaketh said...

I feel your pain....I used to be an Adult too....(A Long...Looooooooong time ago...)
Hang in there fellow youngster! I am here for support.....Need a few more kids? Where can I ship mine up top ya?

honkeie said...

I am soory for all the pain but i dont miss being an adult. Just as long as I dont have to watch Barney or the Teletubies I will be ok! I love bear in the big blue house. I put it on sometimes more for me than I do for them lol.

ALRO said...

Sounds like fun... If it's any consolation I .. uhh... Ya.. I can't match that!

I do have raymond at work for the day!

He's busy doodling on white-board... probly making up some master-plan for overtaking the universe.... muahahahaha!!!

I've been kinda lucky - cuz i just talk to Raymond as if he's an adult... saves me from doing all the POokie-wookie talk... cuz i'm just not good at that...

Something about having testicles and needing to be a man... "Being Cute" and "Man" are mutually exclusive aren't they?

Anonymous said...

Oh geez! That is the worst type of pain... death by Bear in the Big Blue House! Thank gawd Ray-man never liked that one... it was Blues Clues that killed my brain cells!

Canadian Sentinel said...

C'est la vie, GG. I can appreciate what you're talking about... ain't exactly a bed of roses for me, either.

Ah, yes... the Bear in the Big Blue House. That guy's always smelling us, smelling everything he can get his big snout on!

Smell this, smell that...

I've watched kids stuff the past several years... my brother's kids make us all watch what they wanna watch...

Hey! Didya know that everyone's met Big Bird's friend the Snuffleupagus? Y'know, the midget wooly mammoth-kinda dude who hung out with Big Bird but always managed to take off coincidentally right before the others came onto the scene, leaving them to believe Big Bird was nuts and had an imaginary friend? Well, I wish I had seen the episode in which everyone finally met the Snuff!

Oh, and I used to watch the Teletubbies, too... those guys are hilarious! Smarter than moonbats, too! LOL

Though I suspect that Tinky Winky, the purple one with the purse might be, y'know... well, ever notice how he keeps checking out Dipsy's ass? I think Tinky Winky's a homo-Teletubby...

And what the hell's the sun baby laughing at? Did Laa-Laa fart? Does Po have some Tubby custard on her chin? Did the Noo-Noo just suck up a pile of bunny poo?

Ahhh... Teletubbyland... that must be the Utopia that liberals keep daydreaming about...

Oh.. oh.. oh... and I've also watched Blue's Clues, too! And Dora the Explorer! Oh, yeah!

And I know the story of the Ice Age... saw both movies... though I really wanted everyone to watch Cheech & Chong with me! Geez... I think my family has lost its sense of humor, except for my other (and conservative!) brother who still likes fart jokes, too...

Ahhh... yes... being silly once in a while really feels good...