Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ass Size Study

Ass Size Study

> There is a new study out about women and how they feel about their > asses. I thought the results were pretty interesting:

> ...........25% of women think their ass is too fat...

> ........... 10% of women think their ass is too skinny...

> The other 65% say that they don't care either way; they love him, he's > a good man, and they would have married him anyway.

5 comments:

Hoochie Mama said...

LOL! I left my ass what's my percentage?

Melissa said...

YAY!!!!! LOVE this post! It made me giggle! I needed that! :)

JQ75 said...

I'm confused, you say the survey is how women feel about their own asses and then at the end you mention "he's a good man ,,, married him anyway".

That last line doesn't seem to go with how women feel about their own asses. Please explain.

As a guy, I'd rather pay more attention to the other side. If you're watchin her ass, she's probably walking away and what fun is that?

JQ75 said...

Oh, bad, bad, bad...

I'll leave my previous comments for all the gal's amusement.

You are saying your guy is the ass, sorry, slow on the uptake, it's late here.

Shame, on you girls... ;)

I've been told I fit in with the 10% - {grin}

honkeie said...

I feel my wife's ass on a daily bases. I feel its just right....and maybe a little to the left ass well.