Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Thursday, February 15, 2007

TPB IN THE PEG

sing it with me.... cigarettes,and dope and, mustard, bologna, liquor and whores.

It occured to me that I didn't tell you all about the TPB concert. It wasn't bad. This video was taken from the balcony. We had floor seats. I swear the only original member of Helix is the lead singer. He now looks about 60. I am sorry, but when you reach a certain age, summersaults and spandex should not be in your repotoire anymore. Swollen Members is not really my kind of music, but they did a fantastic job of getting the crowd pumped. They really connect with their fans. I am sorry that we didn't see more of the TPB but what we did see, I really enjoyed. However, two days later, my daughter was asking her Dad why his jacket smelled funny. It has been a loonnngg time since I was at a concert with that much pot floating around.

3 comments:

The Idiot Speaketh said...

Swollen Members? ha ha You Crazy Canucks and your music!

Does Rush still tour up there? I loved them in HS and saw them back in 1986 in London. Would kill to see them again.

ALRO said...

I'm not a huge TPB fan.. but that's funny shit..

Mark: Yes Rush is still touring .. i think they just released a new CD...

Mackey said...

TPB's rule!!!
Bubbles is my hero.....he should be our next Prime Minister!