Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday update

GO BLUE BOMBERS!!! Okay, so the Bombers were not in the Grey Cup this year. Too bad. It would have been nice to have the home team actually in the game. Congratulations to the B.C. Lions for a job well done. Next time though, pop the cork of the champagne. Don't break the Grey Cup! Yes our beloved Grey Cup winners actually BROKE the grey cup. I wonder how much that will cost to fix.

I am so proud of our city. In my opinion, we put on a world class party. Over 100,000 people for the Grey Cup parade. Fantastic! Sold out game! All Grey Cup events were sold out too! I think the biggest compliment was in the Winnipeg Free Press Today. Dillon Peters ( a vistor to our city) was quoted as saying " I prefer it here than any other city because the whole city cares" What a compliment! Pat yourself on the back Winnipeg. It was a success.

In other news; November is Premature Awareness Month. This is a subject that is dear to me. As you may or may not know, my twins were born two months premature. Thanks to the wonderful Nurses at the Health Science Centre, they thrived and were released early. Not every story has a happy ending. If you can, please donate to this worthy cause. It is supported by The March Of Dimes. You can visit them at http://www.marchofdimes.com/

One more little job for you to do. Please head on over to here and put in your vote for my favorite conservative blogTHE CANADIAN SENTINEL I am sure he will be pleased to have your support.

Here's hoping you have a fantastic week!

No comments: