Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

OH WHAT A NIGHT!

I am glad Halloween is over for another year. It wasn't a real happy night here. It was cold to start with. Then there was a little boy hit by a car right outside our house. Lucky little boy only has a bruised wrist. The poor driver didn't have a chance. After my kids saw that, they decided they had enough for the night. This morning I spoke to the Mom who was with the kids. She is one of the nicest people in the world. She is so upset. It wasn't her fault, but she feels responsible. There are no winners in this.

Here are some pictures of my little darlings in their costumes. I hope everyone had a good Halloween.

EDIT ************************************************

STUPID BLOGGER WON'T LET ME ADD THE PICTURES. I WILL TRY LATER.

1 comment:

Mackey said...

Blogger sucks ass!
Glad to hear the little boy wasn't badly hurt. How scary that must have been though. Thank God his guardian angels were watching over him.