Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Quick Update

It was my birthday weekend. It wasn't the hard partying birthdays of years before. It was crazy busy but all in all not bad. My daughter was in a tournament and her team finnished in first place. Now they move onto the Provincials on Dec 10. She was very proud of herself. I spent most of the weekend in various bowling alleys. Bingo bowl on friday night, kids bowling Sat morning, Hubby and child's tournaments on Sunday. I am officially bowled out. This morning I got a phone call from a fellow blogger. It is really nice to get to put a voice to the person. To protect their identity, I won't reveal who it was. They know. It started my day off very nicely. That friendly call made my day! I have developed a wonderful headcold. My body aches all over. I need to sleep. Maybe later. Just a quick warning here. I will not be participating in HNT again untill after the holidays. I just don't have the time or creativity right now. I will however, still be participating in FUCK YOU FRIDAYS. As a matter of fact, I have already started my post. Look out world, here I come! Hope everyone had a good weekend.

3 comments:

Sir Dirty Joke said...

Have a dirty weekend babe! Congrats on your daughters first place win!

The Idiot Speaketh said...

Happy Birthday Weekend! Hope you had a great time. When do you start curling? I know how much you secretly love the sport.... I bet you are a mean sweeper or screamer or whatever the heck the position is....ha ha

tomax7 said...

Happy Boob day Gutter.

Oh wait, this blogstream is above the pictures of the big green, uh, ballons...