Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Thursday, March 01, 2007

COUNTRY SONG TITLES

Readers of New York magazine were asked to invent country-song titles. Here are some entries:

- Ain't No Trash In My Trailer Since The Night I Threw You Out

- You Wanted To Get Hitched, But My Heart Is Filled With Whoa

- Baked My Sweetie A Pie, But He Left With A Tart

- I Lost My Honey Bunny On A Bad Hare Day

- She Chews Tobacco, But She Didn't Choose Me

- The Peach I Picked In Georgia Didn't Cling To Me For Long

- Don't Want That Floozy In My Jacuzzi

- I Found The Recipe For Heartbreak In A Cookbook On Your Shelf

- Now That We're Miserable, I Hope You're Happy

2 comments:

ALRO said...

I have a few!

"Just When I Thought You Loved Me, The Truth Hit Me Like A PickUP Truck!"

"Ain't No Way I Can Find My Nickers In Your Craw"

"I Sure Is Dog-gone Happy Your Dog Is Gone," *which begs the question - if your screwin' a chick and a dog licks your ass - is that a threesome??? * ok random thought, sorry about that..

"Sue-Ann's a two Time winner, my sister and my bride!"

You can just hear the twangin' of the guitars don'tcha??

Happy Fuck You Friday!!

Stephanie said...

Those were cute thanks!

Steph