Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Friday, May 11, 2007

FUCK YOU ! FRIDAYS

WARNING!!! BITCH SPASMS MAY OCCUR!!!! UH OH, HERE COMES ONE NOW!!

I am so fricking miserable today. I am pissed at the world. No one in this house will lift a gd finger to help around here. I am so fed up. The kids are suppossed to do the dishes every night. I don't think they have done them in three weeks. Granted we are busy on baseball nights, and I will do them those nights but the rest of the nights there is no excuse. All I hear is " it's not my night" . I know I should be pushing them to do it anyway but I am so tired of nagging everyone to do things. We have those ridiculous European cabniets in the kitchen. I hate them. The screws always come loose and then the door falls off. Yesterday, the door fell off one of the higher ones. Being a vertically challenged person, putting the door back on by myself is difficult. I asked the adult male in this house to help me. He didn't have time before baseball and after was "too tired". I complained this morning and I was told it is not that hard, you can do it yourself. FUCK OFF!

My daughters belong to this stupid girls club. It is a service group an aquantance of mine runs. I let the girls join as a favor to her. Had I known what I was getting into, I wouldn't have. It is costing me an arm and a leg. Every time I turn around, they need more money for something else. They are always fundraising. Last night I get a call, they have been volunteered to help with " Take Pride Winnipeg". Basically, I have to get up early Saturday drive them across the city so we can pick up garbage for two fucking hours, then drive them home. Just how I want to spend my Saturday. Plus as a bonus, we meet just after my favorite intersection. It is affectionately called " Confusion Corner". I hate driving at the best of times. I REALLY hate driving at that end of the city.

Then my daughter has a ball practice on sunday at six. Yes we have a ball practice on Mother's Day. The adult male in the house is already complaining about it. Guess what that means? Yup, it will mean I get to take her to it. Oh joy. Not only do I get to nag my son to pack for the camp he leaves for on Monday at 8, cook, do the laundry, and clean, I now get to add ball practice to it. I really want to sit there on Mother's day and listen to one parent tell me that my daughter sucks at baseball and his wife tell all of us what patterns she likes to shave her body hair in. Oh yes, can you picture a better Mother's day. How lucky am I .

Next bitch... My sister in laws birthday was last Saturday. I am the one who buys her present, wraps it, and drops it off at her house. Do I ever get a thank you? NOpe. Sometimes she will phone her brother at work and thank him for buying his sister a wonderful present. Then she will call her other sister and tell her all about the present HER BROTHER bought for her. Once, my other sister in law pointed out to her that it was me who does it. She argued with her. Whatever. Anyway, I get a little pissed off and really don't want to take the time to buy her presents anymore. This year she is running in the weekend to end Breast Cancer. A noble cause of course. However, I am getting calls and letters from her and her parents telling me to give her money for this. They even sent a letter to my parents asking for money. I don't have two nickels to rub together right now. Car insurance, mortagage, property taxes, fees for camp, and car payments are all this month. Sure I have extra money laying around. Anyway, for her birthday, I bought her a card and wrote her a cheque for her race. We didn't even get a thank you. Now I am really pissed. Next year, I am not even sending a card. If h er brother wants to remember her birthday, he can. I am not.

Basically, I am stressed and grouchy. Then I read things that other people are going through and I feel so selfish. Please take some time and go see Melissa and give her your good thoughts. Her husband leaves on Saturday, and will miss the birth of their child. She has alot on her plate and could use your good wishes.

I think my bitch spasms have ended for today. Thanks for tuning in. Have a great Fuck You! Friday and let us know if you played along.

No comments: