Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Friday, May 25, 2007

FUCK YOU! FRIDAYS

Good Morning to all. It has been a busy, yucky week. I have had a killer headache all week. I think it might have something to do with the fact that it was election time in the province. Nothing much changed. What a waste of my tax dollars. I think only two seats changed. I admit I was disappointed in the result. In my opinion, the NDP government is trying to close our local hospital. I believe we are down to two emergency room doctors. God help you if you need to go to the emerg. Who knows how long you have to wait while bleeding profusely from a vital organ. Our local representative has not said word one to protect our hospital. I could scream that no one has taken a stand about it. I was disappointed that our MLA was re elected by a landslide. I guess rotten health care doesn't bother the voter. AAARRRGGGG!

When I was searching for a great picture for Fuck You Friday, I came across this gem. I think this is how older people will feel when our hospital is closed. In honor of Fuck you Friday, the league of pissed off old women and I, we offer our opinion of sub standard health care.(and no I am not in the picture)

If you have a minute, please head on over to see my pal Canadian Sentinel. Wish his Dad a speedy recovery. They have both had a rough week.

Now have a great weekend. To start you off right here is something you can comfort yourself with. At least you don't live here. It was fucking snowing here this morning. It is almost June. What happened to Global Warming?

3 comments:

Hoochie Mama said...

Great picture! LMAO!!!

ALRO said...

that picture is hilarious!!! i love it.

honkeie said...

I love when old ppl show exactly how they feel