Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Greetings all.

Today I have a little assignment for you. My friends over at Propagandhi, have issued a request. It is unusual, I will admit. Turns out the Winnipeg published "The Beaver Canada's History Magazine is running a contest. They are looking for nominations for The Worst Canadian in history. Now Propagandhi's Chris Hannah is looking for a nomination. Yes Chris wants to named Worst Canadian. Take a jump over to The Beaver and place your vote.

... and you thought the provincial election wasn't until May 22nd didn't you.

Have a great day and let me know if you voted.

5 comments:

The Idiot Speaketh said...

As an "Honorary" Canadian citizen....I nominate renowned entertainer.....ALAN THICKE!! as the worst Canadian...

Can I get an AMEN from the Congregation?

Or an AMEN..... EH?

guttergirl said...

I am partial to nominating Celine Dion myself. I can't stand her. Apparently, even Laura Secord has been nominated. Who knew.
Maybe that was a frustrated dieter?

Anonymous said...

Is Don Cheery Canadian?? Cuz he'd get my vote...

Anonymous said...

Ack... Cherry even!

guttergirl said...

Yes Serenity, good old Don Cherry is Canadian.

I was just checking in with my pals at propagandhi. It looks like Chris is beating out Celine Dion and our prime minister Steven Harper.

Way to go Chris!