Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Monday, July 30, 2007

It's Okay, I'm Back..... or maybe it's not

No I have not fallen off the face of the earth. When I find out how to do that though, I can't make any promises of not jumping....

Well my little gang of three whole reader, I have been kidnapped for a while. It was totally unexpected. Aren't kidnappings always unexpected?

It started out like any other ordinary day. I plunked my ample ass into the computer chair and logged onto the computer for my daily two minutes of " Don't bug Mom she is reading her emails. I will be off in a minute. Don't bleed on the good towels" time. That is when I made the deadly mistake. I opened a seemingly innocent email from a friend of mine. Enclosed in this little message was an invitation. Woo Hoo an invitation. I never get invited anywhere anymore. Unless you count those online chat rooms that offer to improve my sex life. But I digress.

There it was, the beginning of my disappearance. Yes, it was an invitation to........

FACEBOOK!!

YES, I have been seduced by the dark side. I have been cheating on my bloggin buddies by stalking Facebook. I have found all kinds of people I never thought I would hear of again. I found a friend of mine I haven't seen since my high school grad. He is teaching in South Korea. I also found another friend from high school. We had a great talk. We never hooked up in high school but I always thought there was a spark there. Turns out I was right. However, he was intimidated by little ole me. Hard to believe.

Quite a boost to the ego. However it is a little sad to think of the lost opportunites and wasted time.

Never fear, I am back though. I wouldn't neglect you all for too long. If you want to move over to the dark side too, let me know and I will let you know how to find me on Facebook and we can be friends too!

1 comment:

Mackey said...

I'm on Facebook too.
I am Marianne Bb
I didn't want to use my real last name.
Ya, I am paranoid:)