Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Friday, July 13, 2007

What ever happened to polite society?

Last night, I caught the end of a news report. It made me stop and think for a minute. Do you remember when female teachers always wore dresses and high heels.. even for track and field day? Male teachers were always in a suit and tie? And if television commericials are accurate, women washed their floors and homes in dresses and high heels. (What do you mean tv is not reality? It is in my world) In this news report there was a bank robbery. The suspect was a female wearing pyjama pants. Oh how far we have fallen. I found it really funny. I wonder what went through her head. "Oh, I am going to rob a bank today but I don't feel like getting dressed to do it" It just struck me as funny, we even rob banks in our pjs now.

I am happily throwing out all of my clothes now. I will from this day forward, live in my pjs. Comfy or what. Since it is Friday, I think I will get a head start on that plan now.

Of course it is friday so I will offer you this little Fuck you Friday picture.

4 comments:

JQ75 said...

Wow, blast form the past, sure I remember my first male teacher in the 4th grade always wore a suit & tie and any self respecting woman wore a dress and high heels. LOL

There was a 100 old lady that lived next door to me and somehow she found the energy to put on a dress every day and go out and water her garden.

Now did you happen to notice if she had a slogan emblazoned across her butt? I wonder how that trend got started?

Your PJ idea sure simplifies the wardrobe decisions... LOL

Hope you had a decent weekend GG

Hoochie Mama said...

LOL! I just saw a chick at Best Buy last week in what looked like PJs. I had the same thoughts that you did. Gosh... can I really wear my PJs all the time now? LOL!

Anonymous said...

I know... I see it all the time here and it makes me sick. For the love of Pete people... put some clothes on! I don't mean that you have to get dressed to the nines - a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt are better than pjs in public... ugh!

trish said...

I love Fridays! I think it would have been cool if this bank robber lady were dressed like a 1950's diva.