Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

BEDTIME FOR GUTTERGIRL

This bed just makes me want to climb into it for about a week. I am exhausted! Thank God the busiest part of the summer is over for me. Whew! The girls had their 9th birthday on the weekend. My mom and I took 10 kids to the movies. We saw Barnyard. The kids all seemed to enjoy it. I related to the nosey neighbor in the movie. Her one line was " I am not crazy. I am just heavily medicated for a chemical imbalance!" THAT is something I can relate to. Then the girls had two friends sleep over. I am so happy that is over for another year. My class is over now too. I have a break from school until the middle of September. Hooray! I should find out my final grade in about a week. The exam wasn't too hard, but my presentation didn't go as well as I had hoped. Oh well. It is over, that is the important thing. Baseball is over for the boy. The girl still has one more thing to do with baseball. We have a Northern League baseball team here. The Winnipeg Goldeyes have a program called the baseball buddies. Basically, a child's ball team gets to go out onto the field and stand with a player during the national anthems. They are introduced individually as they run out onto the field. Their player then signs a picture for them. It is very exciting. Here is the problem. I am in charge of getting all the tickets ordered, the information sent to the Goldeyes and collect all the money. I told parents I needed all of that by July 15. It is now August 8th and I am still trying to collect all the money. It has to be in this week. I cannot cover all the tickets myself. I am a little pissed at irresponsible parents right now. It is not like tickets are expensive. They are only $5 each. However, I cannot pay for 63 tickets myself. What can you do? Tonight we are going to see my husband's cousin and his wife. She is terminally ill. I guess the end is coming soon. Of all his relatives, she is my favorite. We are alot alike. I will miss her so much. In the losing battle against aging, I tried a new cream on my face this weekend. Big mistake. Turns out I had an allergic reaction to it. Now you can no longer see any lines in my face because it is so swollen, you can only see two slits where my eyes used to be and a line where my mouth should be. Not a pretty sight. I guess wrinkles are an improvement. Did I mention it is really itchy. I can't take anything for it because of the pain killers I am on for my knee. If I was a horse you would have to shoot me. I am glad my holidays are coming soon. I don't think I could take much more of the lazy days of summer. They might kill me.

1 comment:

Spirit57 said...

Hang in there girl ...it won't be too long and the kids will be gone. Trust me ..I can't believe how one day they were running around the soccer field and then one day you look up and they are running their own business, graduating and having their first date!
Sigh .....

It only gets worse .....lmao