Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Sunday, August 27, 2006

HOW COME NO ONE EVER TOLD ME?

How come no one ever told me this whole grown up thing would suck so much. I am tired of being the grown up. Worrying about money, children, the general state of the world, blah, blah, blah. That is how I feel blah. I was supposed to lose two of the kids I take care of. The mother gave me notice FOUR MONTHS AGO! Now it looks like she still doesn't have alternative care arranged. She asked if she could bring them back. They are sweet kids, but I was looking forward to having a little break. I would only have one full time girl. I could swim once a week. Take the little girl all kinds of places. I could take more classes and finnish early. My work day would be done at 5 not 6:30 or 7:00. When you start at 6:30am, it makes for a long day of people demanding things of you. I haven't given the mom an answer yet. I haven't made up my mind. Yes, I do need the money, but at what cost? I just can't make up my mind. Plus, when I FINALLY get surgery, I can't watch three 2 year olds. That is just too much on this old body. I just don't know what to do.....

3 comments:

Canadian Sentinel said...

Taking so long to get one's body ailments fixed... apparently one of those "Canadian values" of which the Liebrano$$$ were always babbling...

How about this: my dad, a few yrs back, came down with asthma all of a sudden, just like that... and it took the Canadian healthcare system seven months to properly diagnose it! Add the frequent, serious asthma attacks to the prostate problem also needing fixing at the same time and you can imagine how many times and at all times around the clock I've taken him to the ER... just 'cause we supposedly have the "best HC system in the world"?! Well, finally they diagnosed and prescribed and fixed the asthma and the wee-wee gland and all is well again, but to wait seven months like that, sometimes unable to breathe well (and once even unable to take a whiz)... the Liebrano$$$ really screwed up!

BTW, as for the sweating, burping and farting, I'd rather that women did those things as much as guys, so then we could get along better more often... so go ahead an' let 'er rip! Let's have beans and beer and git our farty bummies into the sauna...! Oh, yeah! Gonna be a blast! LOL

Dave said...

As requested, here is the link to the course I teach. It's kinda neat. We've discussed it, and I think next year we're going to relax the prerequisites for the course (we rejected abuot 20 because they didn't have the proper weather background!)

Cheers,
Dave

Leigh said...

Ready to sign with me "I don't want to grow up, I'm a ToysRus kid" Now I will be humming that all day.

Have a good day!!