Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Thursday, August 10, 2006

FUNNY THOUGHTS

I love cats... they taste just like chicken I took an IQ test and the results were negative Out of my mind. Back in five minutes Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot It's as bad as you think, and they are out to get you When there's a will, I want to be in it! It's lonely at the top, but you eat better Warning: Dates in calendar are closer than they appear Give me ambiguity or give me something else He who laughs last, thinks slowest I souport publik edekasion We are Microsoft. Resistance Is Futile. You Will Be Assimilated Ever stop to think, and forget to start again ? Born free... Taxed to death Rehab is for quitters Jack Kevorkian for White House Physician Women who seek to be equal to men lack ambition If you don't like the news, go out and make some Few women admit their age; Fewer men act it Pride is what we have. Vanity is what others have How can I miss you if you won't go away ? Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder Horn broken -- Watch for finger Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math RETRIEVED FROM JIM

1 comment:

The Idiot Speaketh said...

They DO taste like chicken don't they! And EVERYONE thought I was crazy! Pass the paws!