Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

CHANGE IS GOOD

I keep telling myself change is good. I changed the template here because I could not for the life of me get the paragraphs to work on the other template. Being a complete computer idiot, I am sure there is a simple fix to it but damned if I could figure it out. I hope this works better Keep your finger crossed. If it doesn't work, I will beg for suggestions on how to fix it. update***** Okay that didn't work. Help please. I am begging you. I am ready to throw a chair through the computer. Save my computer.

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Change is always good!

honkeie said...

Everytime I change my template I cum across a new problem. I am sorry I cannt help with the paraghraph thing.

Canadian Sentinel said...

Hmm... you know, I use the basic, default template, which is easier and far less glitchy than the one you've already selected.

I tweaked the HTML to make the whole thing wider across the screen and with wider body and sidebar.

Takes a lot of trial and error and "oh, fuck"s before one gets the damn thing right... but no pain, no gain, after all...

You could compare the code of my site to your own after switching, should you decide to use the basic template, to see how to change the widths in the HTML...

Changing the widths opened up whole new possibilities, including putting bigger pics on the sidebar...

Any questions, send me an email! ;-)