Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Contrary to popular belief, I have not been kidnapped by aliens.( Just demanding children) I have let everything slide lately. I have been having a week where I just want to fall off the face of the earth. Other than checking my emails, I haven't really kept in touch with anyone. I do plan on catching up on everyone's blogs. I hope to get to it today but I can't be sure.

Those Halloween costumes are killing me. My daughters may be twins by birth but that is where their similarities end! They are so totally different. Take their costumes for example. My one daughter wanted to be The Thing from the Fantastic Four. My other daughter wanted to be Scarlett O'Hara. May I remind you all that I am NOT Martha! In an emergency, I can sew on a button but that is about it. How was I supposed to make these costumes? ( I will post pictures later)

Remember when I last posted pictures of the snow we got? That snow melted, but yesterday we were supposed to get 10 - 15 cm of snow. I haven't heard the offical measurement, but it is pretty close. There is nothing I like better than slogging through snow to go trick or treating. Do we know how to have fun here or what.

Sometimes I wonder what our ancestors thought when they first settled here. I am guessing they arrived in the summer and thought " What a beautiful place. It is warm and sunny with lots of natural resources. (or something like that). Let's live here." Then October hit and I bet they thought " What the hell is this? It is cold and frozen and everything is covered in snow. Surely it will melt soon." They probably told themselves that for the next 6 months then gave up all hope of ever seeing green again. Makes you wonder doesn't it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween and only gets treats no tricks. I will try not to fall into any snowbanks and get lost til spring. Take care

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Happy Halloween. Don't you just love winter.... NOT!!

Have a good day.

Sir Dirty Joke said...

Happy Haloween babe!