Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Friday, December 01, 2006

FUCK YOU FRIDAYS!

Fuck you fridays are here again! Thank god because I have alot of them to send out this week.

Let's start with the weather, shall we. It has been hovering around ............(-32C )this week. Like a true Canadian, I don't mind the two feet of snow that fell. What I hate is the cold. It is inhumane to expect people to go outside when it is that cold. Unless we begin to hiberate (don't think it hasn't crossed my mind), or suddenly grow a bear coat, how can we survive the cold?

So my first fuck you is sent out to cold weather! FUCK YOU!

This brings me to my next Fuck You! I have developed a wonderful headcold. I cannot breathe. I hate that. I am quickly running out of Kleenex and it is too cold to walk to the store. Fuck You cold season

My next one is sent out to mice! In case I have never mentioned it before, I am scared of mice. Mickey may be cute, I don't want to live with him! I went out one night. When I got home, the kids met me at the door and announced the cat had caught a mouse. At first I thought " at least it is better than last winter". Last winter our cat caught a mouse and deposited it in the middle of the living room. Great, except we had company at the time. I never understood what the problem was. They got a floor show. Funny, they never came back..... I digress. Apparently, the cat would catch the mouse, run into MY bedroom and let it go. Then she would chase it more. Damn it cat! Just catch it and kill it already. Get it out of my bedroom!!!!! I knew I wouldn't sleep until it was caught. The good news was it made me quickly clean up under my bed so the cat had a clear shot at the mouse. ( I had been putting off that job for a while anyway. I also spent the next day cleaning out my closet for the same reason. At least the mouse was motivating). I had just climbed into bed and settled in for the night, when there was a lound bang. The cat was off again in hot pursuit. This time she corned the mouse in an old gym bag. I made my husband get dressed and take the whole thing out of the house. I told him, I wouldn't get any sleep if he didn't. If I didn't get any sleep, neither would he. Between the husband and the cat, the mouse has left this world. RIP little mouse. Next time stay out of my house! So here is my FUCK YOU to mice!

I have a few more, but I will save them for next week. I hope everyone has a great weekend and a happy FUCK YOU FRIDAY!!

5 comments:

MG said...

wow, yep, you did have a few :)
good, I need to hear some real fuck yous...
It's funny, I'm not scared of mice but, I always scream when they run around me, I think they startle me?!

Thanks for playing and have a fucking great Friday!!!!

Hoochie Mama said...

LMAO! Why do cats do that?

I'm like MG! I'll scream a little but they don't bother me. LOL! My cat finally got one cornered in a cup on the garage floor. I scooped it up and took out to the woods. I couldn't kill it. Hell, I was moving, let the next people deal with him and his family. Hehe!

Thanks for playing! Don't forget to go to the FUCK YOU blog and let everyone know that you played! :)

Have a great weekend!

Billy said...

nice list guttergirl.

and a late happy birthday!

Have a great fucking weekend.

The Idiot Speaketh said...

Mice Huh? You poor sad twisted woman......(shakes head in pity).....Hang in there!

honkeie said...

I dont like vermin of any kind lol. But why is your head the only area to get a cold. I have yet to hear of an ass cold or a naval cold. But then again I would not want any other part of my body to go through what my head does during a cold. imagaine having to whipe your privates after every sneezze?