Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Another day, Another meltdown courtesy of my daughter. I thought things were getting better. She seemed happier. I don't get " Don't make me go to school. Please Mom! Don't make me go". Silly me, I thought that meant things were turning around. It is all back with a vengance. We saw the Pychologist. She didn't see any problems with her. She told us she was a tomboy who had some issues with letter and number formaition. She said she would grown out of it all. Great $950 to be told exactly what we already knew. That was money well spent. If there are no problems, then why is she acting this way? What is setting her off like that? We have watched her diet, sleep patterns, friends, and everything else we can think of. There is no pattern to it. Not related to moon cycles, time of the month, or the tides. It is not related to the weather. I give up. I am sooo tired. I don't know if I can keep this up much more. It just beats you down. Sometimes I think she would be better off without me. She would be better with someone who can figure out, what the hell is going on. We have been to so many doctors. No one has any answers. Maybe it is just bad parenting. I just don't know anymore. The fight has gone out of me. I just can't do it anymore. Meds don't help. If they up my meds anymore, I will be comotose (hmmm maybe not a bad idea). I just can't go on anymore. The effort to put one foot in front of the other is just too much. I can't do it. Stick a fork in me. I am done.

2 comments:

JQ75 said...

Hang in there, is there a way you can get away for a short while and do something to re-charge?

Take care of your self, meals, exercise, time alone to unwind. Keep a balance of mind, body, and soul.

I'll be rooting for you...

Hoochie Mama said...

Don't give up! I don't know how many times I almost had a nervous breakdown because of my son. Each year it seemed to get worse. Then this year came around and I think he's finally adjusting and growing out of it... *fingerscrossed* I'm still paying off all the doctors that we had to go to.