Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

THIS IS WHY I DON'T FLY

Hippopotamus, New York

A woman called to make reservations "I want to go from Chicago to Hippopotamus, New York" The agent was at a loss for words. Finally, the agent asked "Are you sure that's the name of the town?"

"Yes, what flights do you have?" replied the customer.

After some searching, the agent came back with "I'm sorry, ma'am, I've looked up every airport code in the country and can't find a Hippopotamus anywhere."

The customer retorted, "Oh don't be silly! Everyone knows where it is. Check your map!" The agent scoured a map of the state of New York and finally offered.

"You don't mean Buffalo, do you?" "That's it! I knew it was a big animal" was the reply.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Wow! Must have been a true blonde.

Have a good day.

Unknown said...

I know its buffalo yeh now do i get prize for getting as i can stop gigglin good laugh u gave us good blog

Melissa said...

This is your brain: "O" ... This is HER brain: "." ... Need I say more? :) Too funny!

Hoochie Mama said...

Hehe! Cute!!!