Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Friday, April 20, 2007

It's Fuck You ! Friday Again

The human's capacity for stupidity never ceased to amaze me. Take today's little story for example.

Spring has finally arrived! With Spring comes the annual City clean up. The city has issued notices that street cleaning would be starting on Sunday. It is now Friday, so everyone has had plenty of notice. The no parking signs went up on our street after supper last night. There was to be no parking on our street from 8 AM until 5PM today. This shouldn't be a problem. WRONG WRONG WRONG!

On the way to drop kids off at school this morning there was a car being towed. The driver failed to heed the no parking signs. I then had to walk to the bank. When I got back about an hour later, there were two more cars parked on our street. These cars were pretty much parked in front of the no parking signs. They had already been ticketed and the tow truck was there to move them. The tow truck driver had hooked one car up and was then knocking on doors to find the owner. When no one answered, he climbed into the truck and began honking. I thought he was being very generous giving that much notice that your car was being towed. Finally the owners come running out of their homes to retrieve their cars. Along with their tickets. While this is going on, another car pulls up. He parks between the two tow truck and takes his coffee and goes into a house. I wanted to ask him if his lobotomy had been performed recently. Some people are just too stupid to inhale oxygen. To those people, I offer this week's FUCK YOU! I hope you all have a great weekend. Now fuck off!

2 comments:

Hoochie Mama said...

People are retards. I'm glad I'm not one of them...

ALRO said...

ahahahaa... i just love that picture!!