Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Monday, April 09, 2007

THE THINGS KIDS SAY

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

Things were good here. Busy as usual. My favorite cousin and her girls came for Easter dinner. I always have a good time with her.

I was reading Al's blog about his conversation with the Rayman, between that post and spending time with my cousin I remembered a story my Aunt told me.

My Aunt was a teacher for many years. She is a very proper, church going lady. I don't think she has ever said a bad word, drank, or smoked in her life. One day a little boy came in from recess.. we will call him Billy.

Billy: Mrs. G, Tommy said a bad word.

Mrs. G: What did he say, Tommy?

Billy: He said "THE R WORD!!!"

Now keep in mind we are talking about a very proper woman here. She quickly ran down a list of all the bad words she could think of but could not come up the dreaded "R" word. Finally she had to give up.

Mrs. G: I am sorry Billy, I don't think I know the "R" word. You are going to have to tell me the word.

Are your ready for this?

Are you sure?

Have you gone through all the swear words you can think of?

Billy: He said "ARSE".

My poor Aunt didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

3 comments:

Hoochie Mama said...

LMAO! How cute!

honkeie said...

'R' wrods I can think of:
Retard
rectum
rectum rooter
razzmatazz
rape
randy
rankle
rancor
But none that I would really call the 'R' word. Even though some of those are pretty bad but not to little man. But I still enjoy saying:
'Rectum, it nearly killem'

Melissa said...

rectum rooter? is that like a proctoscope? eeewwwww! visual!!! LOL!