Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

ZZZZZZ...

I am feeling really strange today. (I know I am usually strange, but this is different). The doctor gave me stronger meds to help me sleep. One tiny problem. They don't work. I take them at bedtime and they don't kick in til about 4:00am. Then the next day, I feel sleepy and I have the shakes. I can't think straight. Hell, I can't even type. You have no idea how long this took me to type. I think I will give up on the meds. That might mean I have to give up sleeping altogether though.

On the good news front, I have come to the conclusion that moving schools was the best thing for my girls. Yesterday when I picked them up, my daughter said her day was "wonderful"> When I asked her what was wonderful about it, she said nothing special it was just a good day. My other daughter said she had a good day too. Woo HOO! I heard through the grapevine that since my girls left the school, three more left too and one parent had it out with the gym teacher on the playground. About time someone put her in her place. I feel good about the choice we made to move. I hope it continues.

To the rest of you who are struggling with various troubles lately, my thoughts are with you all. Hang in there.

5 comments:

ALRO said...

Good for the daughters..!!!
I would suggest taking the meds earlier .lol.. sucks to have to go through your day baked...

Leigh said...

I am glad things are better for the girls. Hope you are doing well.

Happy Monday.

Canadian Sentinel said...

Hmm... if you're taking the meds on a full stomach, they're not going to do their job 'till yer dinny's digested first. The meds just sit on top of what you ate, dissolving, yes, but being diluted, too... then they go thru your system much later on and stay there the next day. That's probably why you feel shitty the next day...

Best way to take a pill is on an empty stomach. Then you can have some chow, of course.

Also try listening to Stephane Dion talk about his vision for Canada... nothing'll put ya to sleep more effectively than that geek trying to articulate something that doesn't exist...

Mackey said...

I am sorry to hear of your sleep troubles. It makes it so hard to deal with life when you are exhausted.
Try taking the pills earlier in the evening. Maybe after dinner or something.
Hopefully that will work.

Hoochie Mama said...

K, first... do you take the meds before you get in bed? I have to take them while I'm in bed and I can't get up or I'll be up all night! The last time I had problems sleeping none of the meds worked. I had to get relaxation tapes to stop thinking.

Woohoo! I'm so glad your daughters are happy at the new school. That other one was insane!