Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Friday, July 07, 2006

HOW DO YOU VIEW ME ?

I stole this from Cherry

Do Me!!! Pick one word from each pair that you think describes me the best and leave it in the comments.Then I'll do you!! Then copy this and post it in your own journal (if you want to do so) to see how your friends view you.

  • *dominant or submissive
  • *logical or intuitive
  • *social or loner
  • *kinky or vanilla
  • *cute or sophisticated
  • *kitten or puppy
  • warm flannel sheets or sleek satin
  • *leader or follower
  • *quiet or talkative
  • *spontaneous or planned
  • *teddy bear or porcelain doll
  • *hiking or window shopping
  • *tequila or vodka
  • *top or bottom
  • *bare foot or shoes
  • *jeans or slacks
  • *tender or rough
  • *aware or dreamy
  • *nerd or jock
  • *brains or brawn
  • *common sense or book smarts
  • *pretty or sexy

3 comments:

The Idiot Speaketh said...

Submissive, Logical,loner,kinky,cute,kitten,flannel,follower,quiet,spontaneous,teddy bear,hiking,tequila,top,bare foot,jeans,tender,dreamy,nerd,brains,comon sense,sexy.


I probably blew this big time didn't I?

guttergirl said...

Not bad 15/22.



I will let you ponder which ones are different.

Hoochie Mama said...

I just found your blog last Friday so I can't even try, but I'd love to steal this for my blog! Hope you don't mind...