Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Sunday, July 16, 2006

WEDDING BELLS!

We went to a wedding on Saturday. It was beautiful. I can honestly say I don't think I have ever seen a more gorgeous bride. The groom loves her soo much. It is obvious. Through the ceremony he was holding her hands and rubbing her arms. It was so sweet. He looked at her with such love it makes a person want to cry. With the state of marriages now, I really hope they make it. I hope they stay that much in love. The world needs more love like that. Best wishes Matt and Cheryl

4 comments:

MG said...

Isn't is sad how I automatically think "yeah, right...enjoy it while it lasts"

I hate that.

Leigh said...

I love a good wedding. Don't worry MG this the first thing that came to my mind to, I had to fight it off really fight it off.

guttergirl said...

Okay in the face of your honesty, I will admit I kept thinking "suckers". I want to see you in 5 years.

Cynical aren't I.

BlogBorealis said...

Oh well, marriage isn't necessarily that bad...

If you want to give them a nice post-wedding gift to wish them the best of luck, perhaps you can go to http://free.myweddingmemoirs.com to get some free wedding services like a photo montage video. :)