Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Monday, July 31, 2006

TALL FOREHEADS AND BIG THINKING.

I got this one in an email. Our esteem provincial leaders have spend a truck load of money to change our logo. They figure this new packaging will encourage people to visit our fair province. So instead of Friendly Manitoba (yes I can be friendly on occasion), we are now Spirited Energy. What this really means is up for debate. However, I think the photographer has captured the true meaning. Decide for yourself.

4 comments:

honkeie said...

All it is missing is the brown bag of some liquid happiness laying next to one of them

guttergirl said...

I see you have visited our fair city before.

Hoochie Mama said...

OMG! That's good! Hehe!

Leigh said...

Hey that looks like BC to me.