Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Sunday, July 30, 2006

THINGS ON MY MIND... HOWEVER SMALL IT MAY BE

WHEW!! Baseball is finally over for the boy. I enjoyed the season, but am glad it is over. While the team did not win alot of games (3), they are a great group of boys. They all get along and are fun to be with. That being said, I have a complaint or two. The way the Provincials are set up is just not fair to the city teams. The city teams are tiered. A, AA, and AAA. These boys played A ball. The country teams are not tiered. Therefore, the boys are playing AA and AAA players. Let's face it, they didn't have a hope. It really bothers me they have it set up that way. When the city teams make it to the provincials, they are allowed to pull players from the other A ball teams that did not make the Provincial. They are forbidden to pull AA or AAA players. How is this fair? The country teams the boys played go on and are playing in the AA and AAA Provincials too. I would like to meet the Einstein who figured out this was a fair way to set it up. I admit, the only way the boys made the Provincials is because we were the host team and get a bi into the Provincials, but I still don't think it is fair. Needless to say, out of the three city teams in the Provincials, none of them went on to the finals. Oh well, chalk it up to "No one said life was fair" category. At least the boys had a good time and I am proud of all of them. On another note, this is something that I have been thinking about all season. I wonder how many Ice Cream men go crazy by the end of the season? If I had to listen to Turkey In The Straw, one more time, I think I would have lost my mind. These people have my admiration. I think I would put a bullet in my head if I had to listen to that music for 4 months. These are just some of the things on my mind.

2 comments:

The Idiot Speaketh said...

Can't say that "Turkey in the straw" rings a bell to me....Can u hum a few bars for me please?

honkeie said...

I dont know that song....sign me a little haha.....no really I dont know it.
And that is all sports should be about....having fun and laughing at the guy who got beaned in the bread basket.