Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Happy HNT,

It is really cold here today. It is -7C. Sorry, I was never good at converting temperatures . If you don't use Celcius, let's just say it is damn cold.

Look, even Mother Nature didn't want to do an HNT picture. She covered up.

That being said, you now know it is too cold today to get Nekkid. So here is the best I am going to do. This is where I like to be kissed. Happy HNT!

11 comments:

AndyT13 said...

Brrr!!! HHNT!

Stealth said...

and I thought it was getting cold here.

*kiss*

Leesa said...

Perfect kiss spot!
HHNT ;)

Regal said...

Happy HNT - nice photo

hockeyman said...

its a shock to the system... it was snowing in chicago today too.

lets hear it for the lip landing zone...these are the tidbits of life that make it interesting

ALRO said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....
Keep it away..
If it's hit winnipeg - that means it's gonna hit ottawa within a week!! This sucks ass..

Stay warm..

MG said...

oooohhhh... cold.

HHNT, late ;)

Hoochie Mama said...

Oh my! That looks too cold for me!

Happy HNT! :)

Leigh said...

Snow alreday? You poor girl. Have a great weekend.

Canadian Sentinel said...

That's about 25 deg F.

Geez... it's colder in 'Peg City than in NB! 'Course, I live just a stone's throw from the temperature-moderating effect of the Bay of Fundy, so...

Ok... here we go...

*big, sloppy kiss*

honkeie said...

SNOW??!! Is that freakin snow??!! AHAHAHAHA noooo not yet I am not ready for snow!