Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Monday, October 02, 2006

I HOPE YOU HAD THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE

Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com

This song always reminds me of Giselle. When I got my tattoo, she was right there cheering me on. Today would have been her 36th birthday. I miss her so much.

At her funeral, I decided that I am going to hell for sure now. (I was pretty sure before but now it is certain). Giselle was never an overly religious person. As far as I am concered that was her business. For her funeral, she didn't want anything religious. She planned her own service. It was held in a community hall and the service was conducted by her boss ( a lawyer). Say what you want about her, she was no hypocrite. Anyway, somehow in her husband's family tree there is a priest. He was there and decided he wanted to speak. He started out by saying " Thank you lawyer lady for letting me speak. I don't know your name." Right there I knew we were in trouble. He went on to say this was the fourth death in the family recently and there was another funeral the next day in Saskatechewan but he came to this one instead. By now I am stiffling a scream. I wanted to scream "I don't care about the other funerals! I care about THIS ONE!" Along he went with his speach. I will admit, I blocked most of it out. Here is the capper. He concluded by saying Giselle would say to us " Go home and dry your tears. I will be waiting here with Christ for you"

WTF?!?!

Giselle would NEVER have said that! She might have said, " Get the hell out and go home I have had enough". I wanted to strangle this man.

This is why I am going to hell. Who wants to strangle a priest? I am evil.

Bottom line is I am glad the funeral is over. It was so hard. I never want to go through something like that again. I hope none of you ever have to either.

By the way, at my funeral, I want this song played. I love it.

No comments: