Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Monday, October 23, 2006

THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD

WOW, It has been a while since I have been here. Not alot new and exciting here.

I did manage to find the only patch of ice between my house and the bank and went for a little fall. It is funny how your first thought isn't " am I hurt?" It is " Gee, I hope no one saw that". I hurt my knee again but what is new about that. I am thinking I should find a toddler and we should learn how to walk together. Apparently, I didn't get it the first time.

My MRI is tomorrow. I am a little scared. I am slightly claustophobic (sp?). The idea of sticking my head in that machine is a little frigtening. I am hoping I only go in as far as my waist. We will see.

In my family, everything can be related to an episode of the Simpson's. That is how I explained death to my kids. All the major life experiences, my kids will relate it to the Simpsons. For example, whenever we go to the waterslide, I think of poor Homer getting stuck in the waterslide. Then I worry, I might get stuck too. Let's face it. It would take about a dozen Paris Hiltons to make one of me. Anyway Mr Burns has an MRI in one of the episodes and he gets mangled in the machine. Keep your fingers crossed it doesn't happen to me.

I did something slightly stupid on the weekend. I got my nails done. Here comes the stupid part. I got my pinkie nail pierced again. The problem is I have to remove all metal from my body before my MRI. Farewell nail ring. Damn. I really like it too.

Just in case you were wondering, I did really well on my mid term. Turns out the instructor pretty much walked us through it. So I completed it with an impressive 96%. Woo hoo.

I hope everyone is having a good week. I will let you know how the mangled I get in the MRI machine.

...and Honkie, I think I will dress up as a pregnant nun with a sign that says "The Devil Made Me Do It". Just in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

You crazy girl. No worry's with the MRI it is a piece of cake. I have had plenty, no scares yet. I think I will sent my friend a walker for x-mas that way she will not break herself anymore then what she has.

Hope you are having a good day.

Anonymous said...

ICE? What is ICE? Don't know the meaning of the word down here...... Ya better get bigger snowshoes GG!