Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

CLUMSY ME

Did I ever mention that I am kind of clumsy? Well, I am. Through the whole baseball season, I kept warning my kids to watch out for the holes in the field. Most of them are gopher holes. Guess who fell in the gopher hole. Yup, Me. Almost two weeks ago. I have finally given in. I am going to see the doctor tomorrow. My knee keeps swelling up and really hurts. Even driving is uncomfortable. By the end of the day, walking is a new experience in pain. At the school this morning, I had two people looking at it. One has concluded that I have water on my knee. The other thinks I have torn either a tendon or cartlidge. Either one does not sound promising. If it is anything like that, I am hoping I will get crutches. You know, play the sympathy card. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I want to know what I ever did to those damn gophers!

No comments: