Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

THINGS ABOUT ME!

Participate with me on this. It's actually quite interesting. are bound to be clever! This is what you are Supposed to do, and try not to be LAME and spoil the fun! Just give in and do it. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little knownfacts about your friends. It is a fun and easy 45 questions to answer.

  1. FIRST NAME: full name?Cheryl?
  2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?My Mom
  3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Today
  4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No
  5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Chicken doesn't it all taste like chicken?
  6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would hope I would have better taste
  7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Does a Blog count?
  8. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? What do you think?
  9. DO YOU STILL HAVE TONSILS? Yup all original parts included (except appendix but who actually reads the appendix anyway)
  10. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Depends on the day. Today I would and hope the rope snaps.
  11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORTIE CEREAL? Golden Grahams
  12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? And waste precious time? Of course not.
  13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Wussies R me
  14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Creamsicle flavor,
  15. SHOE SIZE? 7 same size as my feet. Duh
  16. RED OR PINK? Pink. Unless I just shot someone I really don't like. Then red.
  17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I can only pick one?
  18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandparents
  19. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes! I want to feel the love
  20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Brown and White pants and brown sandals.
  21. LAST THING YOU ATE? Cheese stick
  22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 80's internet radio station.
  23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Teal
  24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL? Vanilla
  25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I screamed at Jim. Talked to Karen
  26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? They are breathing.
  27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Naturally. I don't do this for just anyone.
  28. FAVORITE DRINK? Coke Slurpee.
  29. FAVORITE SPORT? Baseball
  30. HAIR COLOR? Umm natural colour would be brown.
  31. EYE COLOR? brown
  32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope
  33. FAVORITE FOOD? Shrimp
  34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings
  35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Over The Hedge.
  36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Beige
  37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. I get grouchy in the heat
  38. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Bubbles Betrothed
  39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dots
  40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV.? Hockey.
  41. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Babies laughing
  42. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Stones
  43. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Florida
  44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yep…tying cherry stems with my tongue. Learned it from Pam.
  45. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Nov 26/70 Winnipeg.

2 comments:

The Idiot Speaketh said...

If I bungee jumped today....the rope would definetly break! Though I would still probably land on some poor slob beneath me and end up living......

Since I am part of the Guttergirl Gang.....do I get a weapon of some kind?

Or should I just swing a good cat or two?

guttergirl said...

I will let you swing the cat.

Glad to have you back.