Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

MESSAGE TO THE GANG

Message for the Mrs. I am still here. I was having trouble getting onto blogger. I couldn't post on mine or read anyone else's. Today I can. So here is a quick update. I am starting to feel like the sun is trying to break through. I think I might make it. Plus, I got my transcript from school today. Before I opened it, I felt that I would be happy with a C I would be happier with a B but oh well. I opened the transcript and read my mark............A. I GOT AN A! I am doing cartwheels all over the place. I am thrilled. Go Me! I am so happy. Now if I could just get started on my term paper for my next class, I would be over the moon. I THINK I am supposed to be writing a paper on whether I agree or disagree with labeling children. I can see both sides but I have to chose one. I am so indecisive. This is tough. Anyway, that is what is new in my little world. I hope the sun is shining on your world too.
Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com
I love this song. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

I am glad to see you are feeling better. Awesome job on the "A" you have earned that. Be proud. Good luck with the term paper, that is going to be a hard choice to make, I am on the fence, having a labeled child myself.

TAS said...

Great Job on the A!

Meeko's Momma said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!
Rock on you!
Congrats on the A and thanks for coming by the blog -- I've been having issues with bloggr too so I know what you mean. Hang in there - hopefully the sun will come out for both of us soon...

Shari said...

Glad to hear the sun is shining!! :) That is awesome about your A!!!

And blogger has completely SUCKED for the past couple days. :(