Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I AM BACK!

Sorry, I haven't been around a lot lately. The person who called them the lazy days of summer never had kids! I have been frantically finishing my term paper. I am done and I handed it in yesterday. Hooray! I decided the Instructor should not be teaching Professionalism. Class starts at 6 PM. Last night he came running in at 6:20. Yelling "I am here, don't leave"! Then he forgot most of the handouts. It is frustrating to say the least. On a happy note, I got to ride in a Limo and I am not even dead! It was my friend's daughter's 9th birthday. So he rented a Limo and picked up me and my family. We went to dinner and drove around for an hour after. I had a great time. This little girl wanted to go and see the boy she likes. He wasn't home, he was visiting his grandma. So we went there. His parents had called ahead. The little boy and his grandma were waiting on the steps when we got there. I felt so bad for this little boy. He looked like he wanted the earth to open up and swallow him. He is so cute. My son, (being 13) said, he wouldn't mind if three girls came to see him in a Limo. I am aging rapidly here. My son has been busy getting into trouble. He called home from school to announce he got into trouble. Apparently, he and his friend thought it would be a good idea to leave the school grounds and eat their lunch on the top on the hockey change room roof. What goes through their minds I will never know. Obviously they got caught. I asked if he was suspended. He said " I don't know hang on" "Hey, am I suspended?" "Good news Mom, I am not suspended" Great I am so proud. Now he can only leave the school grounds if he goes North. If he goes South, he will be suspended. My Mom is considering buying him a compass so he doesn't get mixed up. I don't think he will see the humor in it. Then my son and I were talking. He tells me "Hey Mom, did you know you have to be 18 to buy a Playboy magazine?" I think I aged another 10 years. " Gee son, how do you know that?" "I tried to buy one" Did I mention how proud I am. How will I ever survive the teen years. That has been my little world in a nutshell. Hope all is well with the gang. Take care.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh how the fun begins. I would love to tell you it gets easier, but that would be a lie. Hang in there and enjoy the ride.

Meeko's Momma said...

*LMAO*
OH MY GIRL! You are going to have your work cut out for you! I bet the clerk wherever he tried to buy that Playboy magazine had a good chuckle off of that one too!
Good grief!
Anyway- it is GREAT to see you posting again - hang in there and know that I care!
*hugs*