Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Happy HNT, Sort Of

A thousand apologies gang. I know it is HNT day but I have no picture today. Nothing worked out right. I finally decided on a funny picture, and I couldn't get onto Blogger. Then I finally got on Blogger and the batteries on my camera are dead. I will charge them and try to post the picture later tonight. Sorry. On another topic, the price of charity has sure gone up. Inflation is a killer. I just bought a box of chocolate covered almonds for some fundraiser. They cost $4.00. There are exactly 12 almonds in the box. Good thing I am charitable. Well I am off to the library to START my term paper. The one that is due on Monday. Can we say PANIC!!!!! Wish me luck. I wish you all the best. Till later.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Good luck, not that you will need it! Have a great day!!