Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

FANTASY VS REALITY

This is what I would like. Our big car is a piece of junk. It will never start for me. So after alot of thought, I have decided that I want a pink Vespa like this one.

The reality of it is that I am scared I will look like this....

It has been pointed out to me that I cannot walk without injuring myself. If I get a scooter I might end up killing myself on it. Hey, you only go around once right. Anyway if I really hurt myself, maybe I can get a pink wheelchair. You always have to find that silver lining.

3 comments:

The Idiot Speaketh said...

Go into your closet....reach down on the floor and rummage through your 20 pair of shoes....find the biggest,heaviest pair of boots that you own....now walk out of closet into bedroom. Place self in front of full-length mirror....bend forward so that head is barely above the floor with legs evenly distanced apart from each other. Now, take right hand boot in right hand. Hold boot out as far as arm will reach. Now rocket boot towards rear-end with as much velocity as you can muster, being sure to strike self squarely in the center of the buttocks. Repeat this action 38 times or until unconscious. A VESPA? A PINK VESPA? You need to be beaten woman! snap out of it!

honkeie said...

I was thinking about getting one but a 6 foot and 1 inch man at 230 pounds would look a little gay(even if it wasnt pink)

tomax7 said...

Hey GutterGirl

Try this on for size:

http://www.tomax7.com/comedyz/beetlejet.htm

Scroll to the bottom of the page for the scooter...