Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty, He said...no. She asked him if he would want to be with her forever...and he said no. She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replied with a no. She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down her face the boy grabbed her arm and said... You're not pretty you're beautiful. I don't want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die...

I want someone to say that about me someday. They say hope springs eternal.

6 comments:

Canadian Sentinel said...

Well, I'd like to have a girl say similar stuff to me someday...

Like you say, hope springs eternal...

Mackey said...

Wishing you much love to come & sweep you off of your feet!

tomax7 said...

Aww gutter...

You're not beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, and don't drop dead.

...uh, wait, i think i screwed up something...gotta reread your posting...

tomax7 said...

awww CS, you're beautiful...

I'd rather be called handsome, but hey, whatever turns your crank eh.

Canadian Sentinel said...

Tomax 7, you idiot... you have to be a GIRL in order to be permitted to call me "beautiful".

Dunno what's up with guys wearing Harry Potter glasses who ride around on tricycles, carrying umbrellas, calling other dudes "beautiful"...

Well, there's all kinds... who am I to judge?

*MROAReow*

*Licking paw, rubbing paw behind ear*

tomax7 said...

i was starting a trend before i even knew it.