Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Thursday, September 21, 2006

HNT AND OTHER STUFF

HAPPY HNT!

This is my tattoo. It has a meaning to me. I designed it myself. When I wanted a tattoo, I wanted something that would mean something to me. Something that I wouldn't regret. Butterflies and hearts have been done to death. I wanted something original. The shamrock represents my Mom's Irish heritage. The wheat represents my Dad's family's agricultural background. The initals inside the shamrock are my children's names. The tattoo is over my heart because these are the things that make up who I am. I want at least two more tattoos but I need the money first. I will let you know when I get them. Have a happy HNT!

I was asked to pass on this information to you my faithful readers. If you live anywhere near Parliment Hill in Ottawa please make plans to attend a rally at noon. There is a rally planned to show your support for our brave Forces and their families. If you can attend,please do and remember to wear red. I wish I was closer so I could attend. Thanks. You can read more about it >here

I had a post yesterday but Blogger ate it. It was brilliant. It was pure genius. It was the most amazing thing to read. It was literary paradise. Too bad the world will never see it. I knew I should have saved it first. Oh well. I will try to recreate it, but don't hold your breath. If you believe all that bull, (except for the part about Blogger eating it) I have a bridge to sell you. Have a good day

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very cool. Happy HNT x

CallmeJack said...

Sweet tat,

Thanks for the view,

You look great (what I can see)


Jack

Leigh said...

Very nice tat! Happy HNT!

Hope you are having a great day.

AndyT13 said...

Awesome!!! HHNT!

Stealth said...

so your breast is lucky...

*jotting down notes about next tattoo*

I love it!

HHNT!

Scumbag said...

that's silly.

Leesa said...

Pretty!!
HHNT :)

Phain said...

nice ink... i'm ready for another one too but can't make up my mind what or where. *~*happy hnt*~*