Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

IN HONOR OF BACK TO SCHOOL, HERE IS YOUR HOMEWORK

I AM GOING TO LEAVE THIS AT THE TOP FOR A LITTLE WHILE. THERE IS NEW STUFF BELOW.

Today's post is brought to you by the letter H and the number 4. As in, H for homework and 4 for the number of days left until my kids go back to school. Here is your assignment. I have been thinking about inspiring saying lately. You know, those imortal words you pull out from time to time to get you through whatever it is you are stuck in the middle of. I will share my favorites with you. In return, I would like to hear yours. You can give me one or two or a dozen if you have them. I would really like to hear from you on this one. Okay, here are my favorites in no particular order.
  • I killed Cupid in self defense
  • Happiness is a warm gun and a cold body
  • If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
  • Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
  • . I used to have a handle on life, but it broke
  • Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.
  • You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
  • Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
  • I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are missing. ( This makes me think of Mark)
  • God must love stupid people; He made so many.
  • The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
  • Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
  • Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
  • The original point and click interface was a Smith and Wesson.
  • Blessed are the cracked: for it is they who let in the light
  • A good friend will bail you out of jail. A true friend will be sitting beside you saying" Damn that was fun" ( This reminds me of my Grandma)
  • I have PMS and ESP. That makes me a bitch who knows everything.
  • Life is hard. After all, it kills you. (Katherine Hepburn)
  • If you always do what interests you at least one person is pleased. ( Katherine Hepburn)
  • You say I am a bitch like it is a bad thing. ( I have that one on a tshirt)
  • Lord if I can't be skinny, please let all my friends be fat. (So far, I haven't had alot of luck in that department. I need different friends)
  • What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. (This has been my mantra many times)

Now you get the idea. They can be funny, articulate, uplifitng, or just plain stupid. It is your call.

3 comments:

Sir Dirty Joke said...

great blog! I have linked to you!

Leigh said...

Those were awesome. I can't think of any right now, other then my oneday at a time way of life for me. Hope everything is well with you.

Have a great day.

Canadian Sentinel said...

No more homework, please... I swore I'd never do homework again... it just drives me nuts!