Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Thursday, September 07, 2006

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

HNT PICTURE IS BELOW Does anyone else remember the Staples commerical. The one with the father dancing down the aisles of Staples while he does back to school shopping. All the while the Xmas carol is playing. I love that commercial. I missed it this year. Today is the first day back at school. Hooray!!! I survived another summer. I am looking forward to the routines again. In the summer I feel so disorganized because there is no order and routine. The begining of the school year feels more like a new begining to me than Jan. 1st. As I look over the past year, I cannot believe how much my life has changed. I am looking forward to new challenges. My school starts in a couple of weeks. So does Parent Council, bowling, swimming, etc. I love this time of year. It is filled with so much hope. I am hoping the worst of it all is over now. Murphy's law has struck again. I finally get in to see the surgeon today. I have waited for three months to see him. Of course in the past week my knee has felt better. I have started to wean myself off the meds. I hope the doctor will still go through with the surgery. I guess I will have to wait a little longer. I will keep you posted. Have a wonderful day

No comments: