Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Friday, September 15, 2006

Fuck you ! Fridays

I have a few things I want to vent about.
  • digital cameras with dead batteries
  • digital camera chargers lost by children
  • not being able to exercise due to bum knee
  • gaining weight due to lack of proper exercise (see knee)
  • eating too much due to depression caused by inability to do proper exercise
  • long waiting list to fix knees ( I know I did that one last week. I am still pissed)
  • gaining more weight because of overeating caused by depression due to injured knee
  • being stuck in a vicious circle
  • bills, bills, and more bills

To all those annoying things I send a giant FUCK YOU!

There I feel a little better now.

Have a good weekend !

3 comments:

Hoochie Mama said...

Happy FUCK YOU! FRIDAY!!!

That darn knee! I still can't believe how long it's gonna take!!! Crazy!

Have a great FUCKING weekend!

Canadian Sentinel said...

The thing about the knee and the waiting and all the crap that results... as I said before, blame the Liberals. They wanted to keep the waiting lines loooong just so they could brag that everybody has the same access (except for themselves, who had the best health care, so what did they care?)

Gonna take time before we get shorter waiting lines... but the political climate is changing into that direction.

I hear ya on the digicam batteries... they run out like that and take forever to charge. Just remember that keeping them in the camera drains 'em real fast, so when not taking pics of your middle finger for FYFs, take 'em out, of course...

Ok, it's Saturday, so I'll leave a belated fuck you!

Geez... it's hard to say fuck you to somebody you like... quite different from yelling it at the tv when a Liberal politician was spewing their hot air...

tomax7 said...

...self portrait?

;-)